Categories

Sunday 23 May 2010

About


Wonosobo is a little town located in Province of Central Java, Indonesia. This town is a place where I was born. This peaceful little town always gives me peacefulness and happiness.

For you who love this town, this blog is dedicated to all of you. This blog will inform you anything about this place, from daily events to many important things such as tourism, bureaucracy, local politic and my personal opinion about everything related to this place.

About Auto blogging

The contents of this site are purely generated by Auto Blog Samurai. A software which can create auto post into this site. The method is very simple: first, spin your article using software like article spinner, second, post your article using Auto Blog Samurai. It's all done. Please enjoy the content from this blog. They are interesting, right :)?

Me

Simply, I'm a simple guy living in this little town. Being a husband and a father of 4 year old boy make my life very colorful. My formal job is a civil servant. I teach several accounting subjects in a small university in Klaten. Even tough being a lecturer is a fun activity, I spend most of my time doing search engine optimization. I have several sites which are employed to be cash cows for me via adsense, directory submission sites, etc. If you wanna share internet business thoughts, please feel free to contact me.

For you who want to make a contact with me, please send your email at: arkaanson1@gmail.com. May this blog be useful for all of you who love and care about Wonosobo.

Blog Archive